Saturday 18 October 2014

CROCKPOT CORNED BEEF HASH I

CROCKPOT CORNED BEEF HASH I
1 can of corned beef (Or 2 cups of cooked corned beef)
1 med onion shredded
2 med. celery sticks chopped
5 fair sized potatoes chopped
2 tbsp. butter
1 diced green pepper
garlic to your taste (I use about 3 cloves or so)
1 cup mushrooms (I omit this now since my daughter has decided they
are gross ) LOL
1 tbsp of worcestshire sauce
a dash or two of italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
2- 10 oz cans of chicken broth
-Grind up or chop your corned beef and toss it in the crock pot with all
the other ingredients in the list above.
-Cook in your crock pot on low for 8 hours. When the potatoes are well
cooked I mash them in the pot and add a little water if need be. Then
serve it with warm bread and salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment